- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN: ESSER III - HVPS ESSER III Application ensures the following:
- Addresses Learning Loss
- Provides After School Activities
- Provides Summer Learning Programs
- Provides other services necessary to sustain the safe operation of HVPS and address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the HVPS community.
- COMPREHENSIVE LITERACY STATE DEVELOPMENT Program (CLSD) - is a five year (2019-2024) discretionary grant that expands and enhances the HVPS Literacy Plan developed under the SRCL program. The CLSD program continues to advance literacy skills, including pre- literacy skills, reading, and writing, for children from birth through grade 12, with an emphasis on disadvantaged children, including children living in poverty, English learners, and children with disabilities.
- TITLE I - Title I Application Provides funds to HVPS to help ensure that all children meet challenging state academic standards.
- TITLE II - Title II Application Provides funds to HVPS to is to enhance the quality of teaching and principal leadership in order to improve student achievement.
- TITLE IV STUDENT SUPPORT AND ACADEMIC ENRICHMENT Program - Title IV SAEA Application Provides funds to increase the capacity of HVPS to meet the following three goals:
- Provide all students access to a well-rounded education
- Improve the use of technology to advance student academic achievement
- Improve academic outcomes by maintaining safe and healthy students
- RURAL AND LOW INCOME SCHOOLS Program - Provides funds to HVPS to improve student achievement.
- SMALL, RURAL SCHOOL GRANT Program - Provides funds to HVPS to improve student achievement
HONDO VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS FEDERAL PROGRAMS